Saturday 1 October 2011

Lazy Lazy Lazy!

Wow, its been 2 weeks since my last blog entry! It doesn't seem that long ago...

Having said that, loads going on here...time flies when you're having fun I guess.

Since making the decision that Will is going to have the SDR operation, its been a bit stressful, trying to sort out bank account, a charity that will help us with a number (in case companies want to donate and avoid the tax). I do feel quite positive about it all though, and my friends have been amazing! really helpful with the fundraising ideas!

Tomorrow when I get a minute, I will blog about the fundraising situation and all the things we have planned..but for tonight, I just wanted to quickly update this :)

I guess I should go to bed since Amber has decided she no longer needs to sleep past about 4am. Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment