Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Poor, Neglected Blog!

Wow, its been AGEEEESSSS since I got a chance to write here. It's been a shitty week or so. But I think we're finally back on track.

Will had his X-rays yesterday for the SDR, £125 later...We had to go privately for them, which is annoying. But it is done now.

William also had his 1st day in reception yesterday. He loved it, but he was knackered when he finished (at 1.30pm) and wanted to go home for a sleep! He is off today and back in tomorrow, then next week alternate days until they got FT the following week. I think its great they do the settling in period, but it takes forever. Not that I'm complaining, its nice to have him home!

I suppose I best get used to him being gone tho, and find something to fill my time! Yesterday I took Amber to toddler group..and She was that child who everyone moves their kids away from!!! :/ She pulled a little boy's hair so hard he screamed the place down! Monster!

I need to nip that in the bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment