Wednesday 17 August 2011

Flintshire Mummys Calender Update..

I have mentioned before that some local Flintshire Mums and I are doing a Charity calender. We're raising money for the North Wales Chrysalis Trust. Its an amazing cause and I am really proud to be a part of it.

My friend Holly is the photographer, she's the one who did my boudoir shoot. Which BTW, Dave loved!! :)

I would love it if my blog followers could have a mooch over to our Facebook Page and Twitter and support us.

We have been very lucky in securing sponsors for our calender, but we have some openings still if you would like to contribute. We have also been grateful to receive offers of help, make-up artists, nail technicians, hairdressers. Even a free spray tan! (Well for those that want one, I wont be partaking in this bit, I quite like my pasty white-ness...)

The shoot is taking place at the most beautiful location, Soughton Hall in Sychdyn. They are kindly letting us use some bedrooms for the photo shoot.

We have been in the local paper a few times now, and Facebook support has been amazing. I am so excited about the shoot, we're having regular meetings to iron out all the details, though with the buzz of it all, it takes a while for us to get down to the productive part of the meeting!

I am very proud of all my friends and how brave they are being for this calender, I am sure it will be a huge success!

Well Done Girls!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment